Navigating Successful Aging, Sat. 9/8 - 11/17
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 12:58:16 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hopework friends,

I hope summer finds you well. Please consider registering for my fall workshop
consisting of small-group sessions designed to engage those of us 50 and over
in thoughtful discussion and reflection on our paths toward successful aging.
Learn the importance of proximate community and the threats to it as we age.
Reflect on the potential for choosing positive roles at every stage of life.
Begin learning about existing senior housing options and their major strengths,
weaknesses, and costs. Examine how the emergence of senior cohousing
communities, in which each household owns their unit and shares ownership of
extensive common community spaces, are contributing to successful aging and
lower expenses for some residents. A total of ten sessions. Whatever type of
housing you choose as you age, you will finish the series better prepared to
navigate your own path toward successful aging.

Each two-hour session is discussion-focused with individual reading, research,
and reflection between sessions. The process is designed to be open-ended, with
participants arriving at their own conclusions about what it means to age
successfully.  See this site for details, including the registration and
payment information: https://sites.google.com/view/sageliving/home
<https://sites.google.com/view/sageliving/home>  Please register by Friday,
Aug. 25. Contact me if you have further questions.

Lynn

—
Lynn Englund, Ph.D.
Hopework LLC