Re: Invitation to Cohousing Event Thursday, September 15
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 10:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Lynn,

Nice talking to you on the phone earlier today.
I am finally about to send out an announcement about Chuck's
Sept 15 speech and was reviewing what you and Becca wrote.

Yours is in the Hopework archive at:

http://lists.hopework.org/pipermail/hopework-l/msg00310.html

This time I noticed an error:

>Chuck Durrett will speak on cohousing Thursday, September 15, at First
>Universalist Society of Minneapolis from 7-9 PM.

The speech will be at First Unitarian Society of Minneapolis
on Mt Curve Ave.  NOT First Universalist which is at 34th and Dupont.
Hopefully the registration page etc will clarify but you may want
to send out a correction.

This is a common confusion - I have threatened to register the domain
"uumtcurve.org" which would link to the official FUSM site...

Also note the URLs in email may not be "clickable" if they do not have
the "http://"; part (depending on software. For example, see the links
in the archived copy of your message - link above. They can still be
followed by copy and paste into a browser location box but fewer
people will do this.

FRed

--
I support Hillary Clinton for President. ( formerly Bernie Sanders)