Re: Melting this list [was: Invit...Supper Sun, Feb 23
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:17:56 -0800 (PST)
I want to thank Fred Olson for adding his suggestion for how a bit of circle
conversation could flow on the list. I appreciated the responses it generated
from Verna Kragnes at Philadelphia Community Farm and Bryan Burnoski. It was
wonderful to hear from each of them and to reconnect through their posts.

I hope others may be inspired to add their own story to this month’s prompt of
what is “melting” in your life (or, perhaps, what seems to stay frozen and
stubbornly resists melting), or a future prompt that evokes a story to share.

Lynn