Re: Melting this list [was: Invit...Supper Sun, Feb 23
From: Philadelphia Community Farm (pcomfarmcenturytel.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 08:11:23 -0800 (PST)
While I have never been to a Hopework Supper and Circle, I am very interested in the work as I know John and Lynn from when they were more directly involved in Philadelphia Community Farm years ago. It is fascinating to read the invitations and imagine this work going on over the years. I wish you all well. Blessings on the continue work where ever it may be finding root.

Verna Kragnes
Philadelphia Community Farm

so, please keep me on the list!