Postponed - November Hopework Supper Now Scheduled for Dec. 1, 4-7 PM
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:17:59 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework friends,

Due to a scheduling conflict John and I have postponed the November 24 Hopework
circle and supper to December 1, the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

Invitation for Sunday, December 1, 4-7 PM

John and I invite you to extend the Thanksgiving holiday by joining us from 4-7
PM on Sunday, Dec. 1 for a simple meal (bring food or beverage to share)
followed by the pleasure of listening to each others' stories of the things and
people in our lives for which we  are grateful.

Please let us know if you are coming: I have room for about 12 people around
the table (maybe 20 if we move it out of the way). Call or email Lynn or John
by Saturday night (11/30) to let us know how many plan to attend.

Time: Arrive between 4:00 and 4:30 pm. The meal will begin about 4:30 pm. We
usually finish telling stories and cleaning up about 7:00-7:30 pm, depending on
the size of the group.

Menu: Bring food or a favorite beverage to share. I'll provide a main dish
(usually vegetarian) and will make coffee and offer my assortment of teas.

For those of you who are new to this invitation, Hopework is the practice of
creating opportunities intended for people to get to know and like each other,
and to find renewed hope and purpose with and from each other. Hopework
evenings are a way to reconnect with friends who have shared in our work and
meet new acquaintances who share our interests. Each month we look forward to
greeting Hopework friends, Philosophy Camp/Lives Worth Living alumni and
fellows, and welcoming new friends and acquaintances. Hopework gatherings will
occur on the last Sunday of the month from September through April with a
different topic each month.

Email or call if you have questions, or to RSVP.

Lynn Englund, John Wallace
The Metro Lofts
2650 University Ave West, #315
Saint Paul, MN 55114
Map and directions: http://tiny.cc/FkhvY

Lynn
651-646-0069 (home)
612-710-7287 (cell)

BUS: Take the 16 or 50 bus to Berry Street. The Metro Lofts is the building
with Snap Fitness and Dunn Bros on the main floor.

PARKING: Park on the streets to the south or west of the building and come up
the back stairs to the main entrance. Parking in the large lot off University
Ave on the west side of the building is marked for commercial customers only,
but is convenient for short-term guest parking.

BUILDING ENTRY: Push "451" on the security box for John to buzz you into the
building, or "300" for Lynn. The elevator is to the right of the lobby. Turn
left on the 3rd floor when you get off; we're in unit 315 on your left.