CANCELED - March Hopework circle and supper
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 06:47:03 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hopework friends,

I am very excited to have the opportunity to travel with a group of students to
Denmark over spring break week to visit a number of intentional communities. We
leave tomorrow, the 15th, and return about midnight on the 23rd. Considering
that I may be feeling a bit tired on Sunday, I am canceling the March 24
Hopework supper. I would have rescheduled for the following Sunday, but that's
Easter. I hope many of you will attend in April, the last gathering of this
academic year.