Invitation: Hopework Supper and Circle on Sunday, February 24
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 19:40:54 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework Friends,

January's Hopework circle and supper was a wonderful mix of long-time friends,
new faces, and delightful stories. We lingered long past our usual ending time
as as the conversation flowed. It was a very satisfying launch to Hopework
activities in 2013.

February's Hopework supper and story circle will be held Sunday, February 24.
Our topic remains sharing how we are navigating our journey in the flux of
life. If you haven't attended a Hopework supper in a while, February's a great
time to share what's new in your life. Bring a friend; all are welcome.

In the context of the constant change and flow around us, we rely on a variety
of devices to guide our decisions and actions. We often must often make them
"on the fly" and often with little certainty of the outcome we desire or
knowledge of how it will affect others. Life sometimes presents us with endings
to accept or new beginnings to live into, whether we wanted them or not. Other
times we find ourselves motivated to bring about something new or put to rest
what we are ready to leave behind. February is a month when catalogs full of
new enticing plants and seeds show up in my mail box. New varieties beg to be
tried; the heirlooms promise strong performance. February's Hopework metaphor
is the seed. What are you thinking about planting? Or perhaps you have already
planted and are watching for the signs of growth. I invite you come with a
story of a "seed" in your life.

February Hopework Supper and Circle