Invitation to Sunday, March 25 Hopework Supper and Circle
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:17:12 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hopework Friends,

This month's Hopework circle and supper is Sunday, March 25. I continue to look forward to hearing where your journey's are taking you month by month, from one season into the next. We will continue to share stories of the those large or small places where our lives meet the world. Please join John and me this Sunday for a simple meal and the delight of sharing and listening to what you know is possible, the "gaps" you observe between how things are and how you would like them to be, the actions that call you to stay inside your hopes, and the shifts of vision that occur as you meet the challenges. Together we will witness each other's possibilities, nurture connections and friendships, and celebrate the steps we take on our journeys.

March Hopework Supper and Circle