Invitation to Hopework Supper, Sunday, Jan. 22
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 07:20:45 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework Friends,

I hope your holidays were merry and the new year started in good health. I am gladdened by the steadily increasing length of the days, which is becoming appreciable. Today has an additional 25 minutes of daylight over Dec. 21. By January 31, we will have another 33 minutes of daylight. I take unreasonable comfort in knowing that the earth remains steady on her path around the sun, even as record high temperatures in January suggest rapidly changing weather patterns on the planet.

Hopework's monthly circle and supper begins again this Sunday from 4:00-7:30 PM. I am eager to reconnect and to hear where your journey's are taking you. Please join John and me on Sunday for a simple meal, then a circle to share hopes and possibilities for bringing something new to those large or small places where our lives meet the world. Put voice to what you know is possible, share the "gaps" you observe between how things are and how you would like them to be, the actions that call you to stay inside your hopes, and the shifts of vision that occur as you meet the challenges on your journey. Together we will witness each other's possibilities, nurture connections and friendships, and celebrate the steps we take on our journeys.

January Hopework Supper and Circle