Corrected date - 9/25 - Invitation to Hopework Supper this Sunday!
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:33:26 -0700 (PDT)
Sorry for the date error in the first message. This Sunday is 9/25.

Lynn

Begin forwarded message:

From: Lynn Englund <lynn [at] hopework.org>
Date: September 19, 2011 9:44:25 AM CDT
To: hopework-l [at] hopework.org (Folk School list)
Subject: Invitation to Hopework Supper this Sunday!

Dear Hopework Friends,

John and I are happy to announce the continuation of Hopework Suppers on the fourth Sunday of the month starting Sunday, September 25 from 4:00-7:00 PM at our home!

We invite you to join us--one month or every month--for a simple meal, then a circle to share hopes and possibilities for bringing something new to those large or small places where our lives meet the world. Put voice to what you know is possible, share the "gaps" you observe between how things are and how you would like them to be, the actions that call you to stay inside your hopes, and the shifts of vision that occur as you meet the challenges on your journey. Together we will witness each other's possibilities, nurture connections and friendships, and celebrate the steps we take on our journeys.

September Hopework Supper and Circle