Art show about "flow"
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 04:25:34 -0800 (PST)
The Hopework dinner on on Sunday Jan 23 was pleasant and tasty.
The topic for the good conversation was "flow".

Today I got an announcement from our neighborhood storefront art
studios/gallery about a show with a 2 week run with the theme "flow".
So I decided to invite youall to my near north Minneapolis
neighborhood to have a look.  I have not seen the show yet.
Note the limited hours.

Details:
 Three artists and friends - Kristen Treuting, Maris Gilbert and
 Deborah Foutch - have come to realize a common theme in their work,
 that of flow, in nature, creativity and life's energy.  They offer a
 show of paintings, mixed media work, drawings and carved gourds
 exploring the concept of flow.

 February 1-14, 2011

 Opening Reception - Friday, February 4th from 6p to 9p

 Artists' Talk - Tuesday, February 8th beginning at 7p

 Gallery hours: Tues 5p to 9p, Wed & Fri 1p to 6p, Sat 1p to 4p
 No admission charge.

 Homewood Studios
 2400 Plymouth Avenue
 612 587-0230
 george [at] homewoodstudios.com
 http://www.homewoodstudios.com

BTW the 5 year old summer art crawl in our neighborhood
is called FLOW.

Fred