Invitation: Hopework supper Sun. Jan. 25
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 07:32:07 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework friends,

Having gotten caught up in the new year, Obama's inaugration, the start of a new new semester and my new teaching schedule, Sunday's Hopework supper sneaked up on me! So with even shorter notice than usual, I invite you to join me on Sunday for the first Hopework supper of 2009.

As usual, after eating we'll hold a circle on the topic of health--this time a story that illustrates something about the great and small hopes and possibilities we see, intentions we hold, and actions we take with the health of our nation in mind.