Re: Corny Holiday Letter from GiGi
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:35:11 -0800 (PST)
I have never been to Asia. My knowledge of that part of the world
has long been lacking. In particular I realize I confuse Singapore, Hong
Kong and Taiwan. A friend is in Singapore for 3 years for a job and
I decided to summarize a bit of research.  I can be found here:
http://justcomm.org/eastmap.htm

As usual I turned to a map  and Wikipedia.
Note the link to the Google map in the second paragraph.
Today I added a "pin" for Bangkok.

Fred

--
Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org