Corny Holiday Letter from GiGi
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 11:31:10 -0800 (PST)
Gigi in Bankok   littlebigdirector [at] gmail.com
Fred, the list manager <fholson [at] cohousing.org>

Note that this list does not distribute attachments, I put them on
the web temporarily for you to read.
-------------------  FORWARDED MESSAGE FOLLOWS --------------------

Dear Folks,

Hope you are having a great holiday season, or a great winter solstice, or
a great [fill in blank]. Things here are fine and dandy, in spite of some
holiday homesickness. This too shall pass.

I hope the 3 pages open without problems. I'm sending my holiday letter as
jpgs to keep the file size smaller because there are a lot of photos. Hope
you enjoy it!

All the best for a peaceful New Year,
GiGi

# pages of Gigis newsletter: