Learning circle opportunities!
From: Mullins, G. (littlebigdirectorgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2008 10:44:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,
Hope this spring has been a time of great new beginnings for you all! I have
an exciting little bit of news, which is that I'll be facilitating a free
learning circle style course this summer through the Experimental College
(EXCO), and you are all invited to join in!  The course is called "The Art
of Storytelling: Finding Your Voice" and it will meet Wed eves at 7pm from
June 18 - July 23. Here is a link with all the details:

http://excotc.org/node/162

The course will be limited to 15 participants, and I already have 8 people
registered, so if you are interested, please sign up through the EXCO
website asap. I would love to have some familiar faces there!!

Hope to see you soon,
GiGi