Special Screening Invitation
From: Mullins, G. (littlebigdirectorgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 21:46:44 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Hopework Folks and P-Campers,
Mullins, G. here, former P-Camper and graduating Philosophy major. I'd like
to extend an invitation to all of you to a special screening of my summa
thesis video project, *Upon Time: Once (now again).* The screening
date is *Tuesday,
April 15 at 4:00pm, in 155 Nicholson Hall* on the U of M campus. The video
run time is 20 minutes, and afterward there will be a short discussion. John
Wallace is the faculty adviser for my thesis project.

A synopsis of the project is as follows – *Upon Time: Once (now again)* is
an experimental non-fiction video project exploring concepts of reality,
self, community, and storytelling. The narrative unfolds amidst the backdrop
of University of Minnesota course Philosophy 4326 - Lives Worth Living:
Questions of Self, Vocation, and Community (aka, Philosophy Camp 2006).

For further information, please contact me at littlebigdirector [at] gmail.com.
I'm very excited about finally being finished with this project, and looking
forward to hearing feedback from those who share my passion about these
subjects. Most of all, I'm thrilled to finally share this with those of you
from P-Camp 06 who are IN the video!!!

Thanks so much,
GiGi

P.S. Apologies to those of you received this email twice!!