Looking for a 'community minded' roommate to share Duplex
From: harry greenberg (green713umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:11:23 -0800 (PST)
I figured this was a good place to post this-please spread the word!

Community minded People:

I have a large 2 bedroom unit in very nice duplex.

Looking for a'good fit'roommate. Lifestyle and values count!I want to live with an open minded person who wants a laid back and peaceful living environment.

I`m an educator, bike rider, social activist, seeking a low-key laid back responsible person who might be open to occasionally sharing a meal or two during the week and has interest in building community. Since I often spend time away from home, you would very often have the entire apartment to yourself. I am (52)- Washer and dryer in basement.

 *Very centrally located (within 1 mile to University of MN, Augsburg,
 and downtown!) Also close to Abbott Northwestern Hospital *

The bedroom is medium size and the apartment is very spacious. If this sounds like it may be a good fit-please get in touch!
harry 612-870-9418 or green713 [at] umn.edu