FW: Help EXCO Grow: Come Organize! (fwd)
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 06:59:37 -0800 (PST)
Jan Hively forwarded the message below to me but I decided there may be
other Hopework folks interested in the Experimental College open planning
meeting: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6th at 5:00 pm in Macalester's Campus Center
at 1600 Grand Avenue in Room 206.

They say: We welcome new and experienced organizers
excited about working for more accessible and community-oriented
education! This is an exciting and rapidly growing project and we can
use all the extra visionary, logistic, and enthusiastic minds we can get.

Sorry it is so late...

Precinct caucuses are tonight.  I put a two useful links
on my link page temporarily: http://fholson.cohousing.org
1) Caucus location finder
2) schedule of the Senate District Conventions (for those considering
being elected delegates the the next lwvel of the process)

Fred
--
Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org