Interseted in Farmers Market Flats Cohousing or Blossom Hill? - come talk with us!
From: Joelyn Malone (JKMalonecomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 15:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
I'm Joelyn Malone of Cohousing Advocates, a partnership promoting Cohousing in the Twin Cities area. I had a wonderful time talking with Dave Strait and several friends about his dream for Blossom Hill Farm last Sunday evening. I already had sceduled an Open House for this coming Saturday morning, 10:00 AM-Noon at Monterey Cohousing Community (where I live), to tell people about the latest Cohousing Advocates' venture, Farmers Market Flats Cohousing in downtown St. Paul. (One entire floor of a 6-story building that will have a year-round farmer's market on the ground floor - including a restaurant.) Anyway, I invited Dave to come on Saturday so he can also share his ideas about Blossom Hill Farm. If people are interested, we can do a tour of the Monterey Cohousing Community after the discussion. Please RSVP if you plan to come, to Joelyn [at] CohousingAdvocates.com or 952-926-8554. For more information on Farmers Market Flats Cohousing, go to www.CohousingAdvocates.com