Hopework suppers start again--last Sunday of the month
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:30:33 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hopework friends,

The chill in the air today signals fall and the renewal of Hopework¹s
monthly suppers. This year they will again be simple pot-luck suppers held
at my apartment on the LAST Sundays of September-November.

The schedule will remain the same: arrive after 3pm, eat at 4pm, enjoy good
conversation, and end about 6pm.

Over the summer I¹ve gotten more serious about taking steps, even if small
ones, to move toward a new living situation that will bring my household
closer to my mother¹s and other households that share an intention to
nurture relationships and maintain common space for group meals and
gatherings. My current dreams are of cooperative ownership of an existing
building in the city about 12 units in size and within walking distance of
the things that I need.

That¹s my particular dream for intentional living. What¹s yours?

I invite you to examine and share your hopes for intentional living with the
goal of helping each other see new possibilities for actions that will move
us toward our goals, whether or not yours are similar to mine! Bring a
friend who shares your dreams.

Hopework pot-luck supper, Sunday, September 30
  * Come as early as 3:00 to cook or visit, eat at 4:00 pm.
  * I¹ll provide a vegetarian soup or main dish and water, tea, and coffee.
  * Conversation on intentional living after dinner.
  * Depending on our numbers, we'll finish up about 6-6:30.
  * I appreciate the help of those who can stay to clean up at the end.

Please respond if you intend to join me. Bring food or your favorite
beverage to share. If you need a ride or want to carpool, please put a
request on the list.

I can squeeze 12 around my table and there's room for up to 20 if we spill
over into other areas.

A map to my apartment is online at http://tinyurl.com/yqyh98
The 4-unit building is brick with cream colored columns. Please call if you
need better directions.

I look forward to greeting and reconnecting with you and hearing about the
living arrangements that you dream of!

Lynn

90 Malcolm Ave SE, Apt. 3 (top of the stairs on the right)
Minneapolis, MN  55414

612-331-2263 (apt)
612-710-7287 (cell)

Unsubscribe, archives and other info at: