Sunday Hopework Supper April 15
From: Lynn Englund (engl8813umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 06:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hopework friends,

March¹s Hopework supper brought together 13 new and familiar Hopework
friends including a reunion with Laurel, a former Lives Worth Living student
now living in Seattle. Spring salad and lighter fare celebrated the arrival
of Spring. A student in Lynn¹s class joined us and lead the learning circle
question. Drawing on our experience of Minnesota¹s changeable spring
weather, she asked us to share a story of a time when we had experienced a
freezing or thawing in our lives.

Please join me this Sunday, April 15, for the last Hopework pot-luck supper
until fall!
   * Come as early as 3:00 to eat at 4:00 pm.
   * I¹ll provide a vegetarian soup or main dish and hot water on for tea
and coffee.
   * Plan to share a story during our learning circle and conversation after
the meal.
   * Depending on our numbers, we'll probably finish up by 6-6:30.
   * I appreciate help with cleanup if you can stay a little longer
   * Please respond if you plan join me
   * Bring food or beverage to share
   * If you need a ride please put a request on the list to see if someone
can give you a lift.

I can squeeze 12 around the table and there's room for up to 20 if we spill
over into other areas.

A map to my apartment is online at
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~engl8813/90Malcolm.html
or call for directions.

I look forward to reconnecting with you on Sunday!

Lynn

Lynn Englund
90 Malcolm Ave SE, Apt. 3 (top of the stairs on the right)
Minneapolis, MN  55414

612-331-2263 (apt)