Hopework supper this Sunday at Lynn's
From: Lynn Englund (engl8813umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 13:40:29 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework friends,

January¹s Hopework supper was a wonderfully warm gathering of 16 new and
familiar Hopework friends. We feasted on delicious winter comfort foods and
told stories that expressed the importance of art in our lives. Gathering
earlier was appreciated by all ages, so we will stick with the new schedule.

Please join me for February¹s Hopework pot-luck supper on Sunday, February
17.
* Come as early as 3:00 to eat at 4:00 pm.
* Plan to stay for a learning circle and conversation after the supper
dishes are washed.
* Depending on our numbers, we'll probably finish up by 6-6:30.
* I¹ll provide a vegetarian soup or main dish and hot water on for tea and
coffee.
* Please respond if you plan join me
* Bring food or a beverage to share
* If you need a ride to or from your home, please put a request on the list
to see if someone near by can give you a lift.

I can squeeze 12 around the table and there's room for up to 20 if we spill
over into other areas.

A map to my apartment is online at http://www.hearthcom.com/90malcolm.gif
Call if you would like better directions.

Parking caution: The police were extra diligent in checking how close cars
were to hydrants and driveways during last month¹s supper, which resulted in
a surprise ticket and towing charge for a friend. Please stay 5¹ from
driveways and 10¹ from hydrants.

I look forward to reconnecting with you on Sunday!

Lynn

Lynn Englund
90 Malcolm Ave SE, Apt. 3 (top of the stairs on the right)
Minneapolis, MN  55414

612-331-2263 (apt)