Hopework supper this Sunday at Lynn's
From: Lynn Englund (engl8813umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 07:31:22 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework friends,

I hope your holidays were warm and memorable and the new year found you in
good health. I'm eager to reconnect with you and invite you to attend
January¹s Hopework supper this Sunday. NOTE: I'm experimenting this time by
moving the time up for an earlier supper in order to get people home
earlier.

Although I miss cooking with a crowd in the kitchen, I still enjoy the
warmth and simplicity of pot-luck suppers at my apartment. I can squeeze 12
around the table and there's room for up to 20 if we spill over into other
areas. Please come as early as 3:00 to eat at 4:00 pm. Plan to stay for a
learning circle and conversation after the dishes are done. We'll try to be
finished by about 6 pm to free up everyone's evening. I¹ll have a vegetarian
soup on the stove and hot water on for tea and coffee. Please respond if you
will join me and bring food or a beverage to share.

A map to my apartment is online at http://www.hearthcom.com/90malcolm.gif
Call if you would like better directions.

I look forward to reconnecting and learning what is new in your lives!

Lynn

Lynn Englund
90 Malcolm Ave SE, Apt. 3 (top of the stairs on the right)
Minneapolis, MN  55414

612-331-2263 (apt)