No Hopework supper this Sunday
From: Lynn Englund (engl8813umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:40:28 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework friends,

I have waited until the last minute to see if I could find the energy to
host  December¹s Hopework supper, but I¹m finding myself very busy and
wanting time to spend with family. I¹m sorry to cancel at the last minute.
I wish you all a very joyous and meaningful holiday season and a healthy and
peaceful new year.

Hopework¹s connections among friends and colleagues will be sustained in
2007 by continuing the pattern of 3rd-Sunday monthly potlucks at my place
through spring. I look forward to seeing you one or all of these dates:

January 21
February 18
March 18
April 22

Think ahead to summer:
May 21 ­ June 15: Join us as a Resident Fellow for a week of Philosophy Camp
<http://www.philosophycamp.org>
July 10 ­ 27:  Join us as a Resident Fellow for a week of Family Lives Worth
Living <http://www.hopework.org/family>
Please encourage friends and family way who might enjoy participating in
these courses to contact John, Peter, Nance, or Lynn.

Peace,

Lynn

  • (no other messages in thread)