November Hopework supper this Sunday at Lynn's
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:25:33 -0800 (PST)
Dear Hopework friends,

This week I give thanks for the large circle of wonderfully inspiring, kind,
smart, and thoughtfully committed Hopework friends who bless my life. The
social spaces that Hopework folks create when they come together always
nourish me, and all of the ways that you share your beautifully unique
selves with me keeps me growing in the right direction. I appreciate
Hopework's expanding web of connections among new acquaintances and deep
friendships that enrich my life and give it meaning.

November's Hopework supper is this Sunday. Although I enjoy cooking with a
crowd in the kitchen, this fall I have really enjoyed the simplicity of our
pot-luck dinners at my apartment. Please let me know if you can join me for
a simple meal and good conversation this Sunday.

I¹ve got room for up to 20. You¹re welcome to arrive any time after 5:00 to
visit; we won¹t eat until 5:30 or 6:00 p.m.  Plan to stay for a learning
circle after the dishes are done. We'll try to be finished by 8:30. I¹ll
have a vegetarian main dish on the stove and hot water on for tea and
coffee. Please bring food or beverage to share. No donation requested. Just
a response if you will join me.

A map to my apartment is online at http://www.hearthcom.com/90malcolm.gif
I¹m only a few blocks from Cabrini Church, between Franklin Ave SE and
University Ave SE. (Cabrini¹s schedule is full for the rest of the year, so
it will be potluck at my apartment this Sunday, and December 17.) Call if
you need better directions.

Lynn

Lynn Englund
90 Malcolm Ave SE, Apt. 3 (top of the stairs on the right)
Minneapolis, MN  55414

612-331-2263 (apt)