Twin Cities Urban Folk School Folk Dance / gathering
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 08:25:56 -0800 (PST)
Dave Leussler <wildrhub [at] hotmail.com>  612-824-3240
from the Twin Cities Urban Folk School (TCUFS) wrote the
message below tho I edited it together with info from a flyer.

TCUFS is another folk school that uses / concentrates on music and dance
etc in their activities. Dave attended the winter Hopework retreat to the
Danish Folk School campus down in Tyler last year.

I (Fred) know Dave and Wild Rhubard and encourage Hopework folks to
attend gathering (below).  I hope to be there and Lynn will hopefully
make it.  This seems like a chance for these two folk schools to become
better aquainted and maybe collaborate more in the future.

Fred , list manager

I (Dave) have been looking for an opportunity to the Hopework folk school
folks over to connect with the members of our Twin Cities Urban Folk
School group and since we try to have an annual invitational dance and
pot-luck I thought this might be a good opportunity.

Annual Twin Cities Urban Folk School Folk Dance Invitational
 Featuring: the music of Wild Rhubarb and dance calling by Dave Leussler
 Saturday, November 11th
 6:00 p.m. pot-luck
 7:00 p.m. dance
 Cost $3.00 or food shelf donation(golden members free))
 Danebo Building
 3030 West River Pkwy S.
 (one block South of Lake Street by the river)

We are inviting an Americorp group from St. Paul as well as I thought they
might be a good match for some of your college age participants.

Building connections through community dance is a folk school tradition.
Come join us! No experience necessary. All dances taught.

Hope to see  you there.

Sincerely, Dave Leussler  Twin Cities Urban Folk School  612-824-3240