October Hopework supper this Sunday at Lynn's
From: Lynn Englund (engl8813umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:04:36 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hopework friends,

October¹s Hopework supper is this Sunday. September¹s potluck supper at my
apartment was so easy and enjoyable that we¹re doing it again. A dozen
friends brought tasty potluck offerings and shared in a bountiful feast
around my table. After dinner we had a learning circle in honor of the
equinox.

I¹m sure this month¹s supper will be just as satisfying. I¹ve got room for
up to 20, so please join me this Sunday! You¹re welcome to come at 5:00 to
visit, but we won¹t eat until 5:30 or 6:00 p.m.  Plan on a learning circle
after the dishes are done. I¹ll have a vegetarian main dish on the stove and
an assortment of teas and coffee available. Please bring a dish or beverage
to share. No donation requested. Just an RSVP if you will join me.

A map to my apartment is online at http://www.hearthcom.com/90malcolm.gif
I¹m only a few blocks from Cabrini Church, between Franklin Ave SE and
University Ave SE. (Cabrini¹s schedule is full for the rest of the year, so
it will be potluck at my apartment this Sunday, October 22, and on November
26 and December 17.)

Lynn

Lynn Englund
90 Malcolm Ave SE, Apt. 3 (top of the stairs on the right)
Minneapolis, MN  55414

612-331-2263 (apt)