Re: Hopework-l Digest, Vol 16, Issue 3
From: ellen ward (rvart10yahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 04:37:44 -0700 (PDT)
where in southern mn?...thats where i live..but i would need a scholorship to
attend...so would most elderly...i am not elderly, but there is a misconseption
that old peaple in rural areas are rich...no , there is even more poverty in
rural areas...yes, even in mn.....as to the letter above.......peaple who are
given extra years/////why worry about  'normal' now...these years are a
gift...to be real , not so called'normal'.

hopework-l-request [at] hopework.org wrote:  Send Hopework-l mailing list
submissions to
hopework-l [at] hopework.org

http://lists.hopework.org/mailman/listinfo/hopework-l
hopework-l-request [at] hopework.org

hopework-l-owner [at] hopework.org

than "Re: Contents of Hopework-l digest..."

Today's Topics:

1. FW: Visioning Council Oct 27-29, 2006 (Lynn Englund)

Message: 1