Hopework supper at Lynn's on Sunday
From: Lynn Englund (engl8813umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 18:29:25 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Hopework friends,

I¹m sorry for the late notice about September¹s Hopework supper. Cabrini¹s
calendar is full, so September¹s Hopework supper has a different format and
location: Potluck dinner at Lynn¹s apartment (map at
http://www.hearthcom.com/90malcolm.gif), which is only a few blocks from
Cabrini Church, between Franklin Ave SE and University Ave SE.

My place is not fancy or large, but I have seating for 20 and a few more
floor cushions! We¹ll still gather at 4 pm, plan to eat about 5:30 and have
a learning circle after the dishes are done and the kitchen is cleaned up.
I¹ll have a vegan/vegetarian polenta dish baking in the oven and will have
water for teas and coffee. Please bring a dish or beverage to share. No
donation requested. Just an RSVP if you will join me.

Lynn

Lynn Englund
90 Malcolm Ave SE, Apt. 3 (top of the stairs on the right)
Minneapolis, MN  55414

612-331-2263 (apt)
612-710-7287 (cell)

  • (no other messages in thread)