Birna back in Iceland
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 09:46:29 -0700 (PDT)
Birna  brag0050 [at] umn.edu is the author of the message below.
after putting the attached pictures temporarily at:
http://fholson.cohousing.org/p/IM000317.JPG
http://fholson.cohousing.org/p/IM000315.JPG
http://fholson.cohousing.org/p/IM000303.JPG
(The mailing list does not distribute attachments,  note that each picture
is about 4-5 Kbytes. )

To my dear, dear friends in Minnesota

I am back in Iceland and I am well.
After having been away from my country for almost
eight months things appear to be familiarly strange,
or maybe strangely familiar, I don't always know
which way it is. But that's fine. I am gradually
settling in. Me and my daughter, Sigridur, are moving
into our old apartment here in Reykjavik. That is
just great! My priorities are clear and simple; live
sparsely, write my thesis and find a part time job.
I went horsebackriding with my mum yesterday - that
was truly enjoyable, and soon my music will be
available to me again. With an wireless connection,
and paperwork and formalities behind, I can move on
to do other things, both mondane and important.

I send you some resent pictures of me and my daughter,
Sigridur.

My thoughts are with you all,

Birna