Invitation: Hopework supper Sunday, April 23
From: Lynn Englund (lynnhopework.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:36:18 -0700 (PDT)
You¹re invited to Hopework Folkschool¹s final Sunday supper, April 23!

John Wallace, Nance Longley, Peter Shea, and Lynn Englund have hosted
monthly Hopework suppers since last December. These opportunities for
community cooking, an informal meal with new and old friends, and stories
shared around the learning circle have been memorable and thoroughly
enjoyable!  Please  RSVP to Lynn (lynn [at] hopework.org) if you will join us
this Sunday for all or part of the evening.

Sunday, April 23
4:00-8:00 p.m. (supper served about 5:30)
St. Frances Cabrini Church, lower level
1500 Franklin Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN  55414

The church is on Franklin Ave. a few blocks east of the Mississippi River.
As you head toward St. Paul on Franklin Avenue, the church is on  your right
just before you cross over railroad tracks and I-94 (for more detailed
directions visit http://www.cabrinimn.org or call the church at 612-339-3023
& press 2 for directions). Use the Franklin Ave. church entrance; if you
find the door locked, call Lynn¹s cell phone at 612-710-7287 and someone
will come upstairs to open it for you.

Arrive about 4:00 pm if you'd like to be on the cooking team. Your hosts
welcome your help in the large Cabrini church kitchen preparing a simple
vegan/vegetarian meal with accompaniments and dessert. After supper (and
dishes) we will gather for a learning circle. Bring a beverage, if you'd
like. Hot water will be on for tea. We will be cleaned up and ready to lock
the door behind us by about 8:00 pm.

AND feel free to bring anyone who may be interested in learning more about
Philosophy Camp 2006 (May 22-June 16th, our fifth year!). The Web site has
been updated with information for this year's course
(http://www.philosophycamp.org) has a new gallery with pictures from last
year.

We'd love to see you, your friends, and family! A note to Lynn
(lynn [at] hopework.org) that you¹re coming will help us plan the amount of
food.
Please call or email Lynn if you have questions.

Lynn Englund
Nance Longley
Peter Shea
John Wallace