Fellowship for Intentional Community (FIC) mtg in Madison
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 08:26:59 -0800 (PST)

Would anyone be interested in going to Madison for the Fellowship for
Intentional Community (FIC) Organizational Meeting 4/7-9/06? I'm still not
sure if I'll go, but I'm thinking of it. I've reserved the guest room at
Village Cohousing which I expect could be shared. I don't have a role in
the meeting (which is hosted by Madison Community Cooperative but I'd like
to meet the FIC folks and Michael McIntyre in particular. He and I've
worked on net stuff together (he live in cohousing in Ann Arbor.

Fred

--
Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM