Invitation: Hopework supper Sunday, March 26
From: Lynn Englund (engl8813umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 18:32:42 -0800 (PST)
You¹re invited to Hopework¹s Sunday supper, March 26.

John, Nance, Peter, and Lynn are hosting Hopework Folkschool suppers on the
4th Sunday of the month through April. We¹ve been delighted with the
response of between 12 and 20 people at each dinner and have thoroughly
enjoyed our brief connections with all who have attended.

Everyone is welcome to join us this Sunday, March 26. Come to chop and cook,
enjoy good food, and participate in a learning circle while you meet new
friends and renew old friendships.

Sundays, Mar. 26, and Apr. 23.
4:00-8:00 p.m. (supper served about 5:30)
St. Frances Cabrini Church, lower level
1500 Franklin Avenue SE
Minneapolis, MN  55414

Take Franklin Ave. east across the Mississippi a few blocks, headed toward
St. Paul. The church is on  your right just before you cross over railroad
tracks and I-94 (for more detailed directions visit http://www.cabrinimn.org
or call the church at 612-339-3023 & press 2 for directions). Use the
Franklin Ave. church entrance; if you find the door locked, call Lynn at
612-710-7287 and we will come upstairs to open it for you.

Arrive about 4:00 pm if you'd like to be on the cooking team. Your hosts
welcome your help in the kitchen preparing a simple vegan/vegetarian meal
with some accompaniments, maybe even dessert! After supper (and dishes) we
will do a short learning circle. Bring a beverage, if you'd like. Hot water
will be on for tea. We will be cleaned up and ready to lock the door behind
us by about 8:00 pm.

AND feel free to bring anyone who may be interested in learning more about
Philosophy Camp 2006 (the fifth year!). The Web site has been updated with
information for this year's course (http://philosophycamp.org
<http://philosophycamp.org/> ) has a new gallery with pictures from last
year.

We'd love to see you, your friends and family! A note to Lynn
(lynn [at] hopework.org) that you¹re coming will help us plan food amounts. Or
just show up - there's always been enough.

Lynn Englund
Nance Longley
Peter Shea
John Wallace