A position that may be of interest
From: John Wallace (walla003umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 11:25:10 -0800 (PST)
Dear Folk School folks,

Here is information about a position that may be of interest to some of you.

John Wallace

Begin forwarded message:

From: carolinedurham [at] aol.com
Date: January 30, 2006 4:56:49 PM CST
To: John R Wallace <walla003 [at] tc.umn.edu>
Subject: Fwd: YouthLink:  Program Service Director Position Available

 John,
I thought you might know some individuals who would be interested in this or have ideas about where to circulate the job announcement. I serve on YouthLink's board of directors. The organization provides a variety of programs for homeless youth.

Hope you are well, Caroline

Program Services Director
Youthlink seeks a PSD to provide mission-driven leadership for the design, accountability and implementation of effective program services to youth.
Requirements:
*   5-7 yrs. of progressively responsible mgmt exp. and adv. degree
preferred
*   Skills in supervisory coaching & professional development of staff
*   Proven track record of building culturally competent programs
w/measurable goals and outcomes

Deadline: 2/13/06 or until filled.
Starting Salary range: $51-60,000.
Mail resume, cover letter & 3 professional references to: T. Harmon, PSD
Search, YouthLink, 41 N. 12th St., Mpls, 55403.
Go to our website:www.youthlinkmn.org
AA/EOE

  • (no other messages in thread)