New Hopework-L listserv
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:19:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

This message is being distributed over the new Hopework-L listserv
(mailing list).  Everyone who was subscribed to it's predecessor
list ( community_learning [at] lists.tc.umn.edu ) is already subscribed to this
new list and those people need to do nothing to receive messages.

Links to view archived messages, unsubscribe etc are available via
the Hopework Folk School web site at http://www.hopework.org   or
via the URL at the bottom of every message.

To send a message to be distributed over the list send it to:
hopework-l [at] hopework.org

Note that the old list no longer distributes messages.  Please change your
address book if you have that address in it.

The new list does not distribute attachments.  Messages which have
associated images or other documents, should instead of include
the URL where they can be found on the web or offer to email them directly
to people who request them. When posting a message with a URL, please
include the "http://"; part to insure that it is "clickable" in the
archives and to the widest number of peolple in their email.

Please feel free to email me about the new listserv.

Fred, list manager

--
Communications for Justice - My new listserv org.       UU, Linux
My Link Page: http://fholson.cohousing.org       Ham radio:WB0YQM