Sharing Space
From: Gabrielle Reynes (reyn0119TC.UMN.EDU)
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 14:27:49 -0500
We need your help! I volunteer at the Lincoln English School and have
met a young man in his early twenties who is in desperate need of
housing. Louis, fluent in French, came from Guinea West Africa a few
months prior escaping torture from the government for standing up for
human rights. Now, he is working with the Center for Victims of
Torture, while studying full time at the school but does not have a
place to stay from October 1st to January 1st. The room must be
somewhere on the bus line where he can get to and from the school in
downtown Minneapolis.

If you can help, please email Louis with any questions or information
at:

Louis Alseny Camara
louisalsenyc [at] yahoo.fr