invitation to volunteer at Jane Addams this summer
From: Joel Ulrich (joelulrichMYREALBOX.COM)
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 14:49:59 -0500
Hello,

My name is Joel Ulrich, and I am writing because the Jane Addams School for
Democracy in the West Side community of St. Paul is looking for additional
volunteer help for its summer weeks.  JAS meets on Tuesday nights from 7
until 9 PM, starting June 1st, until the third week in August.

You would be able to work in immigrant-community member learning circles,
which could include the Children's Circle, Spanish Circle, East African
Circle, or Hmong Circle.   Each night for the adult circles, there is a
cultural exchange for 30 minutes, and then specific one-on-one reciprocal
learning between you and an adult immigrant.  For the children's circle,
you can help kids with activities such as reading, or with sports, or crafts.

Please E-mail me at joelulrich [at] myrealbox.com if you want to know more or
might be interested!

Thank you,

Joel

Joel Ulrich