west side plant sale this saturday
From: Gunnar Liden (gunnaryouthfarm.net)
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 12:10:45 -0500
Hey everyone,
If you are interested in supporting the Youth Farm and Market Project,
come to our plant sale this Saturday.  Flyer is listed below.
Call if you have any questions.
Gunnar liden

West Side Plant Sale

Fifth Annual

Presented By:  Youth Farm & Market Project

Come and fill your garden while supporting the youth of the West Side.
There will be a wide variety of annuals, perennials and vegetable starts
from the Youth Farm and Market Project.

Look For Green Youth Farm Tent -
3 blocks south of George St. on Waseca St.

among other things we will be selling impatiens, snapdragons, static ,
cosmos, geranium, black-eyed susan, coneflower, heirloom tomatos,
tomatos, sweet peppers, hot peppers, cucumbers, parsley, basil, and
chives.

For more information call Gunnar Liden at 651-283-0562

Gunnar Liden, Program Director
Youth Farm & Market Project
127 W. Winifred St., St. Paul, MN 55107
(w) 651.283.0562