April 21 folk school lunch
From: John Wallace (walla003TC.UMN.EDU)
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 07:30:35 -0500
April 19, 2004

To:    Folk School folks

From: John Wallace

Invitation to:  Folk School lunch at John Wallace's office, Wednesday,
April 21, 11:30 to 1:00

        The purpose of these weekly lunch meetings is to dig into
Gandhi's saying, "You must be the change you seek in the world."  They
are open, rolling conversations happening throughout this academic year,
where people are free to come when they can, and come at any time
between 11:30 and 1:00.

        You are welcome to bring a brown bag lunch. Juice and cookies
will be available.

        On April 21 we will continue to use the format for the
conversation, where we read out two short texts that present contrasting
views on some dimension of "being the change you seek," and discuss.

My office is 868 Heller Hall, on the U of MN West Bank campus.  Close
to Wilson Library and the Humphrey Institute.