Work days this week at Philadelphia Farm
From: John Wallace (walla003TC.UMN.EDU)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 06:37:05 -0500
Dear Folk School Folks,

Rick Hall at Philadelphia Community Farm has asked me to let you know
that Monday through Thursday this week will also be special work days
when they could use additional help (not just Friday, when we will be
working on the air quality issue at the Log House).

The Farm has received a gift of a house in the town of Osceola, which
they are moving (the house, not the town) to the Farm to provide more
space for AmeriCorps teams, school and youth groups, retreats and so
forth. As you can imagine, there is a lot of work to do in connection
with battening down the house for its journey, preparing the new site
for it, and so forth.

If you would like to help with some of this, please email Rick at
pcomfarm [at] CENTURYTEL.NET or phone him at (715) 294-4048.

John Wallace