April 14 folk school lunch
From: John Wallace (walla003TC.UMN.EDU)
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 12:50:51 -0500
April 11, 2004

To:    Folk School folks

From: John Wallace

Invitation to:  Folk School lunch at John Wallace's office, Wednesday,
April 14, 11:30 to 1:00

        The purpose of these weekly lunch meetings is to dig into
Gandhi's saying, "You must be the change you seek in the world."  They
are open, rolling conversations happening throughout this academic year,
where people are free to come when they can, and come at any time
between 11:30 and 1:00.

        You are welcome to bring a brown bag lunch. Juice and cookies
will be available.

        On April 14 we use the format for the conversation, where we
read out two short texts that present contrasting views on some
dimension of "being the change you seek," and discuss.

        My office is 868 Heller Hall, on the U of MN West Bank campus.
Close to Wilson Library and the Humphrey Institute.