Augsburg Leadership Colloquium 5-7-03, 6 PM
From: Colleen Healy (colleenhealy100YAHOO.COM)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 13:27:23 -0700
Thanks Eric for sharing the about the English Dept's
Colloquium! I find these events very stimulating!

There will also be a leadership colloquium at Augsburg
and I would like to invite people to attend if
interested.

Thanks,
Colleen Healy

---------
THE CENTER FOR LEADERSHIP STUDIES
MAL PROGRAM

TO:             MAL STUDENTS, ALUMS, FACULTY AND GUESTS
FROM:   MAL PROGRAM OFFICE
SUBJECT:        SPRING PRESENTATION

The Master of Arts in Leadership Program would like to
invite you to the oral presentation of the ML597
papers or theses. The date is May 7, 2003 at 6:00 p.m.
in the Marshall Room of the Christensen Center.

The following students will be presenting:  Colleen A.
Healy, Mark N. Langseth, Stephanie Mary Lauinger
Pommier, Sara B. Masters, and Douglas James Miller.

The topics are:  "Service Projects: Developing Shared
Servant Leadership", "Beyond Ethical Leadership:
Striving for Authentic Leadership in a New World (Dis)
Order", "A Case Study of Women Philanthropy Leaders:
Giving Guide to Help Future Philanthropist", "Black
Women Leaders:  The Significance and Benefits of being
in a Mentoring Relationship", and "Artistic
Leadership:  A Study of Five Conductors".

We hope to see you there.  Please RSVP to Heather
Hultquist at hultquis [at] augsburg.edu or 612/330-1320.

Hor d'oeuvres and refreshments will be served.