Follow up re: Inquiry on Origins of Hopework Folk School
From: Sylvia Bagley (SBagleymsmc.la.edu)
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 11:56:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I'm writing to follow up on the email below... I'm hoping to connect with
someone at Hopework to find out more information about the school's origins and
evolution, for a chapter I'm writing on American folk schools.

I look forward to your response. Thanks very much in advance!

All my best,
Sylvia Bagley
cell: 323-627-7611

Sylvia S. Bagley, Ph.D.