Fwd: open AmeriCorps position
From: John Wallace (walla003tc.umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 06:49:43 -0500
Dear folk school folks and Lives Worth Living folks,

Here is an announcement from See Moua about an AmeriCorps position for
2004-05 that involves getting experience at BOTH the Jane Addams School
for Democracy and the Youth Farm and Market project.

John Wallace

Begin forwarded message:

  • (no other messages in thread)