PLEASE COME TO A CANDLELIGHT VIGIL ON SUNDAY Mar 16
From: Jeff Bauer (jeffYOUTHFARM.NET)
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:15:52 -0600
Hi everyone,

There will be candlelight vigils all over the world this Sunday and,
though it may seem insignificant, I invite you to add some light to this
effort.  Please bring others - details are below.

Also, please let me know if you would like to be removed from this
little list I've got going...

Thanks, Jeff

Jeff Bauer
Executive Director